Molo is a Scandinavian brand whose goal is to be the favourite choice of clothing that a child reaches for in their wardrobe. Molo was founded in 2003 as a high-quality brand of clothing that is filled with colour and fun prints that invite kids to go exploring. Molo has always, from the early beginning, had a responsible and long-term approach to the production of children's wearRead more here
Molo is on an exciting journey, where we’re challenging ourselves to opt for the best and most responsible choices across our entire company. We want to establish an environment of high transparency around the initiatives that we are working on, and we want to bring our retailers and end-consumers along on this ride.Read more here
MATERIALS & DESIGN
Molo’s goal and vision is to incorporate more responsible materials that are durable for the long term. That’s why it is incredibly important for us at Molo that most of our materials used in production are certified and approved by international standards.Read more here
Molo complies the chemical limits set by GOTS, a standard with even higher requirements than the legal European REACH-law. This means that there is a long list of chemicals that we don’t use because they are illegal or are potentially dangerous.Read more here
CSR & PRODUCTION
Molo has great respect for everyone working throughout our value chain, and great respect for the work they do. With a focus on environmental and social responsibility, Molo works in line with the 10 principles that the UN Global Compact builds on.Read more here
Children’s safety is our number one priority. All Molo products are designed, developed and produced according to the framework set by European and international standards for child safety.Read more here
PACKAGING & LOGISTICS
Molo utilises recycled or reusable materials for our packaging and mailers. We keep a close eye on what’s being developed so that we can find the best long term, sustainable solutions. We are also focused on making sure that our packaging materials are made from recycled materials.Read more here
Molo encourages all its customers to be mutually responsible by taking the following actions:
- Buy less and in better quality.
- Give clothing to friends and family or donate it
- Use Molo’s outerwear repair kit that is included. Repair small holes and tears to extend the life of the garment.
- Wash less and at lower temperatures.
- Wipe your outerwear with a damp cloth instead of machine washing it. You will prolong the water-repellent properties of the fabric that keeps your child dry.
- Avoid over-using the dryer. Dry on a clothing line instead.
- Wash garments that contain synthetic fibres in bags that collect micro plastics. That way you reduce the output of plastic into the environment.